Zodiac Pilot is a Chrome extension that enables users to simulate, record, and batch dapp transactions on behalf of a DAO. By using the Pilot extension, owners of a Safe (avatar) or any address designated in a mod like the Roles Modifier can verify dapp interactions before submitting them as a multi-send batch transaction for gas savings and easy signing.
- Batch multiple transactions together to save on gas
- Simulate every transaction with Tenderly to ensure accuracy
- Submit transactions directly to the Safe for easy signing
Example Use Case
A DAO wants to implement a DeFi strategy to generate yield, but the Safe owners are not experts in treasury management. By specifying role-based permissions for a specific address using the Roles Modifier, the DAO can hire a third-party treasury manager to use Zodiac Pilot to simulate and batch DeFi transactions on its behalf, all in a non-custodial, transparent, and trust-minimized way. (For a detailed breakdown of this example, visit this tweet thread.)
- Tutorial for DAO Members/Owners: This tutorial has the perspective of an organization's owner or a member who has been designated a role through the Roles Modifier.
- Tutorial for DAO Developers: This tutorial has the perspective of a developer who is comfortable with the command line and would like to implement, modify, or build upon Zodiac Pilot.
This category currently contains no pages or media.