The Zodiac Governor Module enables an OpenZeppelin Governor contract as a Safe module. By equipping the most popular on-chain governance framework as a module, a multisig can seamlessly transition into a multiplayer DAO with on-chain voting, while still maintaining flexibility and optionality.
- Enables a seamless transition from multisig to DAO with on-chain voting
- Can be used in parallel with other modules for advanced functionally
- Allows a DAO to avoid future switching costs
Example Use Case
A group of friends share a multisig that grows beyond expectations. They decide to upgrade the multisig to a multiplayer DAO by equipping the Zodiac Governor Module. By tapping into the most popular on-chain governance framework, the squad can immediately enjoy on-chain voting. Down the line, they can decide to keep things open and modular or, for example, use the full capabilities of the Tally platform.
- Tutorial for DAO Operators: This tutorial has the perspective of a steward, admin, or manager of an organization using the Governor Module.
- Tutorial for DAO Developers: This tutorial has the perspective of a developer who is comfortable with the command line and would like to implement, modify, or build upon the Governor Module.
Pages in category "Governor Module"
This category contains only the following page.